Perth, quality, budget, self-catering, short stay, apartment accommodation
The Duchess Apartment is a compact, serviced, short stay, Perth apartment located at 190 Hay St, East Perth, in a hotel style complex with a rooftop swimming pool, gym and free under cover, secure parking for 1 car. This short stay apartment sleeps up to 6 people in comfort. Ideal for a short family holiday.
This short stay apartment is within walking distance of the Perth CBD, Claisebrook Cove, the Perth WACA, Perth Concert Hall, the Swan River foreshore and the East Perth cafe area. Northbridge entertainment and restaurant area is a short walk away, as is the Perth train station. Burswood Casino is just a short taxi ride across the Causeway.
Free, frequent, Red and Yellow Cat buses stop close by to take you a bit further afield. The Red Cat runs through the Perth CBD and up to Kings Park and the Yellow Cat runs into the Claisebrook Cove area. Just sit on the bus for a free tour of the Perth City or hop off for a walk around the sites or to swap to a different Perth CAT route.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults. Free cot & highchair on request.
- 2 double size bedrooms, with 1 queen bed,1 double bed with a single bunk above, and another single bed. All beds have doona and freshly laundered sheets. Towels are supplied.
- Fully equiped kitchen with cook top, full size oven, microwave, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. Everything you need to cook all meals.
- 1 bathroom with a washing machine and dryer and laundry sink. A drying rack is available.
- Cable TV channels.
- The bathroom has a shower over bath.
- Free, fast WIFI internet.
- Large, lap style swimming pool on roof top (accessed by stairs).
- Small Gym on roof top (accessed by stairs).
- One undercover, secure, car park, included in rate. Note: There is a height restriction to the car park, which restricts entry to cars, most SUV's but not buses.
- Air-conditioner in lounge room.
- Located on 5th level accessed by lift.
- Free city buses pass the complex
- CAT bus route
- Central train station is 10 minutes walk
- Perth Central Business District, shopping malls, cinemas, restaurants.
- East Perth Restaurants and Cafes.
- Walk to Northbridge, with bars, restaurants, night clubs, live music venues, galleries, etc.
- Claisebrook Cove, with bars, restaurants, night clubs, parks and BBQ areas overlooking the river inlet.
- Swan River Foreshore, for ferries to South Perth, Rottnest Island and river cruises.
- The West Australian Cricket Ground (WACA).
- Gloucester Park; Horse racing on a Friday night and great activities for the children.
- Heirisson Island; See the kangaroos at dawn and dusk.
- Perth Mint.
- We do not maintain a reception at any of our apartment buildings.
- Payment must be made in full to confirm a booking.
- Credit Card payment only.
- Instructions for key collection will be sent through via email after booking.
- Directions and exact address of apartment will be communicated via email 48 hours before your arrival.
- Parties, Schoolies, Bucks Nights, etc. are not allowed in our apartments under any circumstances.